Roadloans - Road Loans handled very poor...
Recently I applied for an auto loan through a bank online and received an email almost immediately from a company called Road Loans. The information I supplied online had been approved for financing me for an auto loan to buy the car or truck that I wanted. The email went on to say that I would receive an envelope to be Fed-X’d within the next day or so with all the required paper work and a blank check. Two days later the envelope was left on our doorstep. After opening and reading all of the information and requirements I was spell bound by the fact that there was a blank check to cover a minimum purchase of not less than $7500.00 and not to exceed $13000.00. It was almost too good and too easy to be true. With that thought in mind, I put the package on my desk and it laid there for two weeks. I noticed that as I would check my email each day there was always an email from Road Loans encouraging me to act now as I needed to hurry and get to a dealership and purchase a vehicle as this was a time-sensitive offer. On March 1 we took our truck and paper work to a dealership and picked out a vehicle. The dealer gave us a good trade-in value for ours; the paper work was signed with them for Road Loans to finance and we did indeed purchase ourselves a new small truck. The next day we picked it up and went home. Three days later I was leaving my job and I get a phone call from a lady with Road Loans. She asked if I had just changed my job? I told her yes, that it was all on my application. (My new job start date was never implied to be a problem. Nothing to worry about…) She said she was looking at my application and all was well except for my job change and because of that they were not going to approve the loan. So, after being pre-approved by Road Loans and being sent a blank check by Road Loans and pushed to hurry to find a vehicle, trading in my truck and now having a new truck that we have been driving, Road Loans NOW says they WILL NOT finance! All my information was out there to be evaluated before the push-pull emails of hurry up and wait! The frustration is overwhelming and the unprofessional way this has NOT been handled, the putting of “cart before the horse” mentality is very taxing. I went online to research other consumer complaints about this company. They are one of the largest auto loan companies out there and also go under the name Triad. Buyer BEWARES!! I suggest that you hit the consumer complaint sites and take the time to read, read, read and read some more… I even found a previous complaint by a family that experienced practically the same situation. Some of the stories are pretty horrific concerning this company and I am hoping to impact even one potential buyer to do their research and homework. The big fish always eat the little fish even though there are more of us than them; and it is we and our hard work that keeps them fat and healthy to prey, yet once again, on the ignorance and gullibility that we don’t know what the Real Offer is. Be careful where you swim…
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My 2010 SS broke a valve spring while driving about 20MPH in a parking lot. This caused the valve to drop and the piston imploded, causing the rod to come..."
- "Our homeâ€™s contents, destroyed by fire on 30 January 2011, were insured, accurately, for R 2 million with A&G. After three absurd offers, confrontations, negotiations lasting eight months and eventual..."
- "Michael J Sales of American Auto Shipping, Automobile Shipping Quotes (ASQ), M2 Reeves, etc. is widely known as the cockiest shadeball lead provider in the industry. But his racket is..."
- "Ebay unfairly suspended my account. I was linked to another account, that I had NOTHING to do with! I wrote John Donahoe Numerous times. I was asked to provide a..."
- "Last week I brought my car to the Maaco at 7229 S. Hulen StreetFort Worth, TX 76133-6618 Phone: (817)263-6398. I specifically told them I had been hit and the estimate..."
- "82 year old lady cheated out of thousands of dollars in commissions and marketing reimbursement expenses.Attention consumers, potential dealers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and lending institutions. I am an 82 year..."
- "i was supposed to receive a package (a pretty expensive external hard drive) in two days with amazon prime. i received notification that it had been shipped the same day..."
- "the GE cafe range knobs are made by plastic. it broken and results the gas leaks... couldn't turn off since it broken... be aware when turn the on/off the..."
- "When to this walmart in plano tx at spring Creek and 75...customer service was poor. The cashier was rude to us..no even say hi...he was keeping one of our bags...i..."