Roadloans - Road Loans handled very poor...
Recently I applied for an auto loan through a bank online and received an email almost immediately from a company called Road Loans. The information I supplied online had been approved for financing me for an auto loan to buy the car or truck that I wanted. The email went on to say that I would receive an envelope to be Fed-X’d within the next day or so with all the required paper work and a blank check. Two days later the envelope was left on our doorstep. After opening and reading all of the information and requirements I was spell bound by the fact that there was a blank check to cover a minimum purchase of not less than $7500.00 and not to exceed $13000.00. It was almost too good and too easy to be true. With that thought in mind, I put the package on my desk and it laid there for two weeks. I noticed that as I would check my email each day there was always an email from Road Loans encouraging me to act now as I needed to hurry and get to a dealership and purchase a vehicle as this was a time-sensitive offer. On March 1 we took our truck and paper work to a dealership and picked out a vehicle. The dealer gave us a good trade-in value for ours; the paper work was signed with them for Road Loans to finance and we did indeed purchase ourselves a new small truck. The next day we picked it up and went home. Three days later I was leaving my job and I get a phone call from a lady with Road Loans. She asked if I had just changed my job? I told her yes, that it was all on my application. (My new job start date was never implied to be a problem. Nothing to worry about…) She said she was looking at my application and all was well except for my job change and because of that they were not going to approve the loan. So, after being pre-approved by Road Loans and being sent a blank check by Road Loans and pushed to hurry to find a vehicle, trading in my truck and now having a new truck that we have been driving, Road Loans NOW says they WILL NOT finance! All my information was out there to be evaluated before the push-pull emails of hurry up and wait! The frustration is overwhelming and the unprofessional way this has NOT been handled, the putting of “cart before the horse” mentality is very taxing. I went online to research other consumer complaints about this company. They are one of the largest auto loan companies out there and also go under the name Triad. Buyer BEWARES!! I suggest that you hit the consumer complaint sites and take the time to read, read, read and read some more… I even found a previous complaint by a family that experienced practically the same situation. Some of the stories are pretty horrific concerning this company and I am hoping to impact even one potential buyer to do their research and homework. The big fish always eat the little fish even though there are more of us than them; and it is we and our hard work that keeps them fat and healthy to prey, yet once again, on the ignorance and gullibility that we don’t know what the Real Offer is. Be careful where you swim…
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " I have worn hair extensions for 5 years and wanted to try something new. I was recommended to try Hot Heads from a few Cosmetologist friends. ..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "Clearview representatives were 3 times to my house and the three told him I was not interested and very upset third man told me that he was the supervisor who..."
- "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..."
- "I purchased two rooms of furniture in February. They only delivered damaged goods and am still fighting to get what I purchased. Do not deal with them!!!!! ..."
- "I hired this company (A Team Moving and Storage, 1417 Exchange Drive, Richardson, TX (469) 229-0751) to move my household goods from one house in Allen, TX to our new..."
- "82 year old lady cheated out of thousands of dollars in commissions and marketing reimbursement expenses.Attention consumers, potential dealers, suppliers, contractors, subcontractors, and lending institutions. I am an 82 year..."
- "They promised to list my house at a price I thought was a good price, and told me everything I wanted to hear. Great I thought. However, they..."