Roadloans - Stay away from Road Loans, Deceptive practice
Do not accept an approval from Road Loans.Gave an approval with a down payment went to pick up automobile and was told I needed a co-signer.
They pulled you in with the approval, thinking you are so desperate to purchase an automobile, you will find someone to co-sign with you. I think car dealerships should not send application into that company.
My loan was handled through carmax and I will never go there again and advise any one to think very hard and long about dealing with these companies.Save yourself the time and frustration.Run away.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."
- "I Sent In My Money Order For My So Call Per Approved Master Card & Still Haven't Got It I Won't My Money..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "This is a terrible company who promises professional reliable service but who delivers appalling "agents" to pick up and deliver your goods. They demand a deposit up front that they..."
- "Son sent flowers for Mother' Day as usual (39 years) Used Avas for 1st time(and last) . When the box was open, two handfuls of leaves fell out. Brown spots..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "I am currently STILL waiting to complete my purchase online! At twenty minutes after clicking "buy" still "adding" my purchase to my cart! I feel like the put products on..."
- "My husband and I bought a queen mattress set for $699.00. Jinie asked if we wanted to do the 0% interest for 6 months. We agreed. 10 minutes..."