Columbus, Ohio
9K views 2 comments
3.0
Interest Rate

I got approved for Roadloans for the second time.The first time I could not find any dealerships that would accept the approval.

I went to 3-4 dealerships listed as a partner dealers. I finally gave up. A year later I tried again with an online approval site that turned up Roadloans. So I was not very hopeful.

After some online research, the second time I followed the advice from some reviewers online. I went to CarMax as they had recommended. I had no problem getting CarMax to work with Roadloans. Even better, CarMax was able to get me financed through another lender at a much lower interest rate.

In fact, the interest rate was almost half Roadloans' terms. Plus, I got exactly the car I wanted. Since CarMax is a no-haggle dealership my buying experience was all-around pleasant.

So CarMax is the best place to go with your Roadloans approval.They seemed very willing to proceed with Roadloans even if other financing had not gone through.

I liked: Low down payment possible, Quick approvals.

I didn't like: Difficult dealer acceptance, Very high interest rate.

Had an Experience with Roadloans?

Comments

robert Wilson
Royersford, Pennsylvania, United States #1301481

No haggle pricing is a great way to pay more. Other dealerships especially smaller ones charge thousands less for the same vehicle. You're paying for the big showroom and sales commissions.

to robert Wilson #1343344

Ive always thought carmax cars were over priced but i will say their cars are quality.They dont by bs cars like smaller dealers and non franchise dealers.

Bought a 2004 lexus from carmax 5.5 yrs ago and have only changed the oil, bought 2 sets of tires, 2 sets of brake pads and 1 battery.On a cadillac suv only oil and tires in 3 years.