I have had my car loan with Triad for 4 years and always paid on time. My standing with them is excellent. However, this month I ran into some financial difficulties and asked them for a deferment on the current month due. I told them I had made several trips to see my mother who was ill in another state and I think the trips with gasoline prices, food, etc. from these trips set me back.

I received a response from them stating that they were unable to defer my payment because it was a financial decision on my part to go see her when I couldn't afford to, so they were unable to help me.

THAT IS MY MOTHER! HOW is that a financial decision on my part?

4 years of excellent payments, but apparently that was taken into consideration.

They said my "excuse" doesn't meet their "criteria".

I am MORE than pissed!

Review about: Roadloans Loan.

Had an Experience with Roadloans?

Comments

"5. Written by stuck with car on November 20, 2010 from lampasas, texas, US

I got a car with road loans and for some weird reason I should of have been done paying however i Have an additional 1 1/2 to go?!! This company is a huge ripe off and the car is valued at $2000 and still owe $5000. Now I am stuck with this car"

That has nothing to do with the finance company. The finance company does not determine the value of the car. In fact, this happens often: you probably purchased a car with high interest. As with any installment loan, your early payments go towards interest and while this is happening, the car you purchased is depreciating in value. You probably had a 60 month loan, which compounds your problems.

It's not Roadloan's fault. They offered you a crummy deal, but you accepted it.

i bought a car through triad in 1999.paid it off in 2003.

never got title.

now they say there out of business and i'm stuck.dmv dousnt care about my being stuck

I've been reading all these complaints and I have come to the conclusion that they are all very petty.This is a finance company not your parents.

Everyone will eventually come apon hard times but that's life.

Why should a company who is helping you afford a car that you can't buy straight out, also make your payments?Pay your bills and the repo people leave you alone :)

I have a decent loan from Capital One but was offered to refinance with this company.I am so glad I researched before I did anything.

I certainly feel for all the people on here but thanks for saving others from the same fall.

Seriously.Good luck out there.

And the only really commonality I see is a horrendous lack of a grasp of standard English grammar. Really people, if you expect anyone to take you seriously, proof read your weak *** complaints. This is just embarrassing.

If anyone has information on the law action suit please post it so we can all get on it. This company has to pay for all its illegal actions.

Traid Financial was bought out by Santander Consumer usa #888-276-7202.They should have your auto information.

about 10 yrs ago me and my ex wife got a truck financed by this company, after we split she claims that the truck was stolen then why is this loan still on my credit report and why am i responsible i have a lawyer looking in to this matter and they said that this will be a very costly matter for this company and my ex

#111963

I had my car repo'd by Triad.I was staying in a domestic violence shelter.

Then they tried to get my van at home while I was at work. They parked the repo black truck in my drive (illegal) then contacted my neighbor (illegal) and pounded on the door scaring my kids threatening to call the cops (illegal). The judge ruled that my ex-spouse should pay this bill and I sent them the court papers. They were sold to Enhanced and now they are coming after the loan residue.

I tried to pay up the loan when my ex didn't make payments and they abused me on the phone. They refused $3000 and then sold my van for $5000 and want $15,000 for an 04! Ridiculous. I called the attorney general and they already knew all about Triad / Road Loans tactics.

This company needs to be reprimanded big time for how they do business!I contacted a consumer law firm and we will see what happens next as the court already ruled I am not responsible for my ex-spouses actions plus they harassed me during collections with illegal procedures.